Terms & Conditions
The term ‘ BC auto ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
BC auto always seeks to sell the greatest value car accessories and parts on the market. These items should be of an acceptable quality, fit for purpose, and matching their description. On the odd occasion when things don’t go to plan, you can be rest assured that we are here to help! Check out our warranty section for all terms and conditions. We encourage you to retain all packaging as this will assist you in the rare case the item needs to be returned for servicing or replacement. With such a large product range, please be aware that there will occasionally be a case where an item is out of stock or there will be a delay when shipping your order. In line with the Australian Consumer Law, we will work with you to resolve any issue to the satisfaction of both parties.
Items are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after payment is cleared however please allow 5-10 business days for it to arrive. Your item will be sent via courier or Australia Post depending on its size and weight. Refer to the individual product page to check the delivery method.
Buyers will be able to trace the delivery online with a unique tracking number.
- Please be aware that PO Boxes cannot receive items above 25kg or longer than one metre.
- Buyers have the full responsibility to provide us with the correct delivery address and mobile phone number on the checkout page before payment. Any changes to address after checkout will not be considered as valid.
Aust Post Deliveries
Where goods are sent through Australia Post, the buyer may receive a knock on the door or a card in their letterbox indicating their item is available for pickup from their local post office. A signature is required for collection.
A re-delivery fee will be charged to buyers for items that are returned due to incorrect delivery address or failure to collect from the Post Office.
Items will only be delivered during normal business hours (9am-5pm) on weekdays. Delivery is not available on weekends, public holidays or after business hours.
- A re-delivery fee will be charged to buyers for items that are undeliverable and/or returned due to incorrect delivery address or unsuccessful delivery.
- We cannot guarantee door to door delivery for every customer. Buyers in remote areas such as farms, islands, mining camps, small towns, or out-of-towners, etc may need to collect from their nearest freight depot.
BC auto offer a 12 month warranty on all products used for private household use from the date of purchase (unless noted otherwise). The use of products for commercial purposes qualifies the purchaser to a 3 month warranty period.
Warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered
Parts purchases, consumable components, and are not covered by our standard warranty once used. Should your part or consumable component arrive with a manufacturers fault please contact us to discuss a resolution prior to using the item.
Until the nature of any fault is determined, the resolution BC auto can offer may vary. Where necessary, the item may need to be returned to determine fault/issue. If the products is unusable upon receiving or there is a major fault, the customer may choose between a full refund via the original payment method or a replacement product. Once the fault/issue is clarified, BC auto may fit replacement parts or offer replacement parts to the customer. Other alternatives may be offered to the satisfaction of both parties. In cases where the unit is to be returned to the buyer following repair or replacement, it will be shipped at no cost to the customer. The replacement/repaired product will be subject to the remainder of the original Warranty Period.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Prior to returning any item, please contact us.
Returns are accepted in line with our warranty conditions.
Photos and/or videos of the item may also be requested to assist in the return process.
When a return is authorised, it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the product is packaged securely to prevent any damage during the return process. Failure to do so may affect the ultimate resolution to be offered, which may include repairs, replacement items or store credit at our discretion. If the product is unusable upon receiving or there is a major fault, the customer may choose between a full refund via the original payment method or a replacement product. Refunds may take up to 6 business days to be processed. In cases where a replacement product is to be provided, the replacement will be shipped at no cost to the customer.
30 Day Returns
If your item was purchased in error, or you’ve simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. To see if you are eligible please check below:
- We must be notified within 30 days of you receiving the item that you intend to return it. All relevant returns information will be provided at this time.
- The item must be returned at the buyers cost in original re-saleable condition with all tags and packaging (ready to be put back on the shelf)
- The item is securely packed to ensure it is received in original and re-saleable condition.
- The item/s are NOT opened, used, worn or damaged, and are in perfect condition when received.
- Do NOT stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please only write or place postage stickers on the outer postage packaging.
- If the item was sent with free postage, a 20% postage fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If the item has sustained damage in transit, or does not return as noted above, a revised refund amount may be required.
If you wish to take up this offer, please send us an email stating your order number, the item/s you wish to return, and the reason for the return.
Orders & Payment
The simplest way to facilitate payment is via Paypal via the Checkout process.
Orders can also be taken over the phone between Mon- Fri 11am-7pm (AEST – no public holidays).
Our stock levels can change at any time. An order is only complete once payment has cleared. To prevent missing out, it’s best to pay as soon as possible.